The legal secretary will provide legal and administrative support to multiple attorneys. This essential, highly responsible and accountable position requires the individual to work independently, anticipate needs, be proactive, maintain confidentiality, and demonstrate professionalism. The successful candidate must deliver excellent work and superior service to the Firm and the Firm’s clients. The candidate must also possess strong organizational and time management skills, communicate effectively and be flexible as demands and priorities change.
REQUIRED duties and experience include:
For consideration, upload Employment Application, Cover Letter & Resume.
Curious about our application process? We’ve boiled it down to the following five steps:
1. View job openings and apply for positions whose job requirements match your background and skills.
2. Save and complete your application, and upload the requested documents.
3. You will receive confirmation that your submission was received.
4. The recruitment team will assess your qualifications and application packet and you will be contacted if you are a match for the position.
5. If you do not receive a call, don’t worry — your resume is still being assessed for other opportunities. We will hold onto your resume for one year to assess it against future vacancies.