Under the direction of a supervising attorney, law clerks will become familiar with the Firm's practice areas, including Business Facilities & Real Estate, Charter Schools, eMatters, Governance & Leadership, Labor & Employment, Students & Special Education and Litigation.
For consideration, candidates will have completed their second year of law school, possess excellent writing skills, a strong attention to detail, and a demonstrated interest in education law. Applicants are required to submit an F3 application, resume and writing sample in confidence.
Curious about our application process? We’ve boiled it down to the following five steps:
1. View job openings and apply for positions whose job requirements match your background and skills.
2. Save and complete your application, and upload the requested documents.
3. You will receive confirmation that your submission was received.
4. The recruitment team will assess your qualifications and application packet and you will be contacted if you are a match for the position.
5. If you do not receive a call, don’t worry — your resume is still being assessed for other opportunities. We will hold onto your resume for one year to assess it against future vacancies.