Selected candidates should have three to eight years' experience and desire to work with public school districts in the area of special education with an emphasis on administrative due process hearings and federal litigation.
The selected candidate must be highly motivated; possess excellent writing, analytical and people skills; be an integral part of a team; assume significant client responsibility; and, be a member of the State Bar of California. Travel to clients throughout Southern California will be integral to the job function with occasional travel to other areas of the state.
For consideration, upload Employment Application, Cover Letter, Resume and Writing Sample.
Curious about our application process? We’ve boiled it down to the following five steps:
1. View job openings and apply for positions with requirements that match your background and skills.
2. Save and complete your application, then upload the requested documents.
3. You will receive confirmation that your submission was received.
4. The recruitment team will assess your qualifications and application packet and you will be contacted if you are a match for the position.
5. If you do not receive a call, don’t worry — your resumé is still being assessed for other opportunities. We will retain it for one year to consider for future openings.