At F3, we are passionate about the work we do and the clients we serve.
Well known for excellence in the practice of education law, we attribute our success to an atmosphere of teamwork, respect, collaboration and an unwavering commitment to client service.
As colleagues, we strive to nurture a culture where talent is recognized and celebrated.
We are committed to a top-talent, inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities and clients. This allows us to contribute unique perspectives and creative approaches to provide the highest quality service and deliver superior business results.
Curious about our application process? We’ve boiled it down to the following five steps:
1. View job openings and apply for positions with requirements that match your background and skills.
2. Save and complete your application, then upload the requested documents.
3. You will receive confirmation that your submission was received.
4. The recruitment team will assess your qualifications and application packet and you will be contacted if you are a match for the position.
5. If you do not receive a call, don’t worry — your resumé is still being assessed for other opportunities. We will retain it for one year to consider for future openings.
Fagen, Friedman & Fulfrost is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).